Please preview before bidding because all items are sold as-is. 10% Buyers premium for onsite. Cash, Card & Check accepted. Dealers, please bring a valid copy of your state sales tax exemption certificate. First time attendees can speed up the check-in process by pre-registering. Simply email your name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and your bid card will be waiting for you at the front desk.
Selling an estate, moving, or simply making more space in your home? Please call Shane @ 931-302-4717 or Jim at 931-206-1390 for more information.
"LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST UPDATES & PREVIEWS
All items are sold as is. Previewing is encouraged and welcome the Wednesday prior to all Thursday auctions from 10am to 4pm. If you would like a specific appointment, please call Shane @ 931-302-4717 or Jim at 931-206-1390.
Live bidding available for this auction.
LIVE AUCTION TERMS
Bidder agrees that the following terms shall govern this auction. Additional terms that may be posted or announced from the auction block are equally binding.
1. 10% Buyers Premium: Dealers requesting sales tax exemption must present a valid certificate of resale from the state department of revenue.
2. PAYMENT: Cash preferred. Checks accepted . Credit cards accepted with $50 minimum purchase. NSF/Returned check fee $30.
3. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. Buyers are solely responsible for inspecting items and making their own determination regarding value and condition. Advertisements and verbal representations are made to the best of our knowledge, and in no way serve as an appraisal or warranty.
4. DISPUTES: Auctioneer shall designate the winning bidder after each item is sold. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
5. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: Item becomes the full and sole responsibility of the buyer immediately upon winning the bid. Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage, and should guard their items accordingly. If buyer does not pick up item within 2 days it will be considered abandoned and the auction company reserves the right to resell.
6. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the bidder or his/her agent, and further agrees to hold the auction company harmless from any personal injury to him/herself or his/her agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
7. STAFF: Buyer understands that staff is here for their assistance but any damage that may occur while staff is assisting is sole responsibility of the buyer regardless of fault. Our staff will do everything possible to ensure your items are cared for but the item is the sole responsibility of the buyer once it has been sold.
8. TAX EXEMPT BUYERS: Online Bidders from Tn that are Tax exempt must submit a valid copy of tax exemption prior to auction. All Bidders will pay State Sales Tax unless auction company has a valid Tax Exemption Certificate on file at completion of auction.
9. TYPES OF PAYMENT: Cash, Credit or Check. Online purchases will be charged to the card on file unless online bidder notifies auction firm prior to end of auction. The online registration allows for a note to be sent to the auctioneer upon registration. This is an ideal spot to let us know if you will paying by a method other than the card on file.
10. PAYMENT & CHECKOUT TIME: AT COMPLETION OF AUCTION. REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: No items may be removed until ALL items are paid in full. All items must be removed within 5 days. If the items are not removed within 2 days will be considered abandoned and resold.
10% BUYERS PREMIUM ONSITE
CASH AND CHECK PREFERRED. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted with a $50 minimum purchase. However, we ask for your cooperation in helping us avoid card processing fees whenever possible, so that we can continue offering the option without passing the costs to our customers.
SHIPPING / PICK UP
All items must be picked up within 2 days of the completion of the auction or the items will be considered abandoned and become property of the Auction Firm.