Consign Your Antiques & Early Collectibles
Please call us at 931-919-5015
The auction house is located right off exit 11 on Hwy 24 in Clarksville. Please preview before bidding because all items are sold as-is. 10% Buyers premium for onsite, 15% Online. Cash, Card & Check accepted. Dealers, please bring a valid copy of your state sales tax exemption certificate.First time attendees can speed up the check-in process by pre-registering. Simply email your name, address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and your bid card will be waiting for you at the front desk.Check www.middletennesseeauctions.com often for updates and new photos. This auction will be live and webcast online at http://middletennesseeauctions.hibid.com/auctions/current. Please call at least a day in advance for the best service, because it is quite busy on the day of the auction.Selling an estate, moving, or simply making more space in your home? Please call 931-919-5015 for more information.
"LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST UPDATES!
All items are sold as is. Previewing is encouraged and welcome any time the building is staffed. If you would like a specific appointment, please call 931-919-5015 or email Shane@middletennesseeauctions.com .
Real live bidding on auction night. For absentee bidding, please arrange at least 24 hours in advance if possible by calling 931-919-5015 or emailing Shane@middleTennesseeauctions.com .
LIVE AUCTION TERMS
Bidder agrees that the following terms shall govern this auction. Additional terms that may be posted or announced from the auction block are equally binding.
1. 10% Buyers Premium: TENNESSEE STATE SALES TAX: 9.50%. Dealers requesting sales tax exemption must present a valid certificate of resale from the state department of revenue.
2. PAYMENT: Cash preferred. Checks accepted . Credit cards accepted with $50 minimum purchase. NSF/Returned check fee $30.
3. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. Buyers are solely responsible for inspecting items and making their own determination regarding value and condition. Advertisements and verbal representations are made to the best of our knowledge, and in no way serve as an appraisal or warranty.
4. DISPUTES: Auctioneer shall designate the winning bidder after each item is sold. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding. The auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
5. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: Item becomes the full and sole responsibility of the buyer immediately upon winning the bid. Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage, and should guard their items accordingly. If buyer does not pick up item within 10 days, it may be considered abandoned and the auction company reserves the right to resell.
6. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the bidder or his/her agent, and further agrees to hold the auction company harmless from any personal injury to him/herself or his/her agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
7. STAFF: Buyer understands that staff is here for their assistance but any damage that may occur while staff is assisting is sole responsibility of the buyer regardless of fault. Our staff will do everything possible to ensure your items are cared for but the item is the sole responsibility of the buyer once it has been sold.
ONLINE AUCTION TERMS
1. AUCTION EVENT TYPE: Live Onsite with Live Webcast
2. LOCATION ADDRESS: 2231 Madison St Suite N Clarksville, TN 37043
3. AUCTION DATE: FEB 20th at noon
4. AUCTION PRE-BID START TIME: February 15th 9 am
5. INSPECTION DATES: Week of Auction daily from 9am to 4pm EST
6. BUYERS PREMIUM: Onsite 10% Online 15%
7. SALES TAX: TN Residents are subject to 9.5% Sales Tax
8. TAX EXEMPT BUYERS: Online Bidders from Tn that are Tax exempt must submit a valid copy of tax exemption prior to auction.
9. TYPES OF PAYMENT: Cash or Credit Card Transactions we accept: Visa | MasterCard |AMEX
10. PAYMENT & CHECKOUT TIME: Online Bidder - Within 48 hours of auction. | Onsite Day of Auction . REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: No items may be removed until ALL items are paid in full. All items must be removed within 10 days. If the items are not removed within 10 days they will be resold.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITONS OF THE AUCTION.
10% BUYERS PREMIUM ONSITE 15% ONLINE
Purchases are subject to 9.50% TN State Sales Tax, unless a qualified exemption is presented, such as a valid certificate of resale from the Department of Revenue.
CASH AND CHECK PREFERRED. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted with a $50 minimum purchase. However, we ask for your cooperation in helping us avoid card processing fees whenever possible, so that we can continue offering the option without passing the costs to our customers.
SHIPPING / PICK UP
Shipping and pick up is available, please make arrangements with Shane@middletennesseeauctions.com.