This auction will be held at the Western Kentucky Fairgrounds 2810 Richard St, Hopkinsville, KY 42240. Please preview before bidding because all items are sold as-is. 10% Buyers premium for onsite, 15% Online. Cash, Card & Check accepted for live Bidders, and Credit Card Only for Online.
First time attendees can speed up the check-in process by pre-registering. Simply email your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com and your bid card will be waiting for you at the front desk.Check www.middletennesseeauctions.com often for updates and new photos.
This auction will be live and webcast online at www.mtauctions.com.
Selling an estate, moving, or simply making more space in your home? Please call 931-919-5015 for more information.
"LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST UPDATES!
All items are sold as is. Previewing is encouraged and welcomed starting at NOON on Friday and 8am on Saturday. If you would like a specific appointment, please call 931-919-5015 or email Shane@middletennesseeauctions.com .
Live and Online bidding available.
ONLINE BIDDING AVAILABLE AT WWW.MTAUCTIONS.COM
LIVE AUCTION TERMS
Bidder agrees that the following terms shall govern this auction. Additional terms that may be posted or announced from the auction block are equally binding.
1. 10% Buyers Premium:
2. PAYMENT: Cash preferred. Checks accepted . Credit cards accepted with $50 minimum purchase. NSF/Returned check fee $30.
3. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. Buyers are solely responsible for inspecting items and making their own determination regarding value and condition. Advertisements and verbal representations are made to the best of our knowledge, and in no way serve as an appraisal or warranty.
4. DISPUTES: Auctioneer shall designate the winning bidder after each item is sold. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding. The auctioneer's designation of a buyer shall be final.
5. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: Item becomes the full and sole responsibility of the buyer immediately upon being declared the winning bidder. Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage once item is paid for and received. All items purchased by onsite bidders must be removed NO LATER THAN 9pm Saturday, September 10th. If the items are not removed they will be transported to Middle Tennessee Auction Gallery in Clarksville TN and a $25 per lot fee will be charged to the bidder.
6. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the bidder or his/her agent, and further agrees to hold the auction company harmless from any personal injury to him/herself or his/her agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
7. STAFF: Buyer understands that staff is here for their assistance but any damage that may occur while staff is assisting is sole responsibility of the buyer regardless of fault. Our staff will do everything possible to ensure your items are cared for but the item is the sole responsibility of the buyer once it has been sold.
ONLINE AUCTION TERMS
1. AUCTION EVENT TYPE: Live Onsite with Live Webcast
2. LOCATION ADDRESS: 2810 Richard St, Hopkinsville, KY 42240
3. AUCTION DATE: September 9th & 10th
4. AUCTION PRE-BID START TIME: September 9th at 6pm & 10th at 10am
5. INSPECTION DATES: September 9th at noon & 10th at 8am
6. BUYERS PREMIUM: Onsite 10% Online 15%
7. SALES TAX: This sale is exempt
8. TAX EXEMPT BUYERS:
9. TYPES OF PAYMENT: Cash or Credit Card Transactions we accept: Visa | MasterCard | Discover & AMEX
10. PAYMENT & CHECKOUT TIME: All items will be paid for at completion of auction. Online bidders will be charged at completion of auction and charged additionally for Shipping & Handling once item is shipped.
REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: No items may be removed until ALL items are paid in full. All items must be removed no later than 9pm September 10th. Online bidders will pay actual shipping cost through USPS Priority mail as well as a $25 per box handling fee. No boxes will exceed 70 lbs.
11. BUYER PAYS ALL SHIPPING COST.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITONS OF THE AUCTION.
10% BUYERS PREMIUM ONSITE
15% BUYERS PREMIUM ONLINE
CASH AND CHECK PREFERRED. Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover are accepted with a $50 minimum purchase. However, we ask for your cooperation in helping us avoid card processing fees whenever possible, so that we can continue offering the option without passing the costs to our customers.
SHIPPING / PICK UP
Shipping and pick up is available, please make arrangements with Shane@middletennesseeauctions.com.
Any Shipping arrangements must be scheduled to where the load is removed within 10 days of completion of sale. We will ship items at the buyers expense of actual shipping cost plus $25 per box handling fee. All shipments will be made in boxes less than 70lbs using USPS Priority mail. If the items are to large for USPS priority mail the buyer must arrange freight. Any item left over 10 days will be resold without refund.