This Auction will be located at 119 Lexington Drive Clarksville Tn. Please preview before bidding because all items are sold as-is. No Buyers premium for onsite, 10% Online. Cash, Card & Check accepted. First time attendees can speed up the check-in process by pre-registering. Simply email your name, address, and phone number to email@example.com and your bid card will be waiting for you at the front desk.Check www.mtauctions.com often for updates and new photos. Please call at least a day in advance for the best service, because it is quite busy on the day of the auction.
Selling an estate, moving, or simply making more space in your home? Please call 931-919-5015 for more information.
"LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST UPDATES!
All items are sold as is. Preview will be conducted Friday July 18th 10am to 4pm. If you would like a specific appointment, please call 931-919-5015 or email Shane@middletennesseeauctions.com .
Live and Online Bidding
LIVE AUCTION TERMS
Bidder agrees that the following terms shall govern this auction. Additional terms that may be posted or announced from the auction block are equally binding.
1. 10% Buyers Premium
2. PAYMENT: Cash preferred. Checks accepted . Credit cards accepted with $50 minimum purchase. NSF/Returned check fee $30.
3. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. Buyers are solely responsible for inspecting items and making their own determination regarding value and condition. Advertisements and verbal representations are made to the best of our knowledge, and in no way serve as an appraisal or warranty.
4. DISPUTES: Auctioneer shall designate the winning bidder after each item is sold. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders the bidder that the auctioneer recognized as the high bidder will be awarded the winning bid. There are no tie bids and the auctioneer will not reopen the bidding once the hammer falls or the word sold is spoken.
5. BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY: Item becomes the full and sole responsibility of the buyer immediately upon winning the bid. Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage, and should guard their items accordingly. All buyers must remove items no later than the completion of the auction.
6. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the bidder or his/her agent, and further agrees to hold the auction company harmless from any personal injury to him/herself or his/her agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
7. STAFF: Buyer understands that staff is here for their assistance but any damage that may occur while staff is assisting is sole responsibility of the buyer regardless of fault. Our staff will do everything possible to ensure your items are cared for but the item is the sole responsibility of the buyer once it has been sold.
1. AUCTION EVENT TYPE: Live and Online
2. LOCATION ADDRESS: 119 Lexington Dr Clarksville Tn 37042
3. AUCTION DATE: August 5th at 10am
4. AUCTION PRE-BID START TIME: July 28th 9am
5. INSPECTION DATES: August 4th 10am to 4pm
6. BUYERS PREMIUM: 10% Buyer's Premium, Online 15%
7. SALES TAX: Estate is Tax Exempt
8. TAX EXEMPT BUYERS: Does Not Apply
9. TYPES OF PAYMENT: Cash, Credit or Check.
10. PAYMENT & CHECKOUT TIME: AT COMPLETION OF AUCTION. REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: No items may be removed until ALL items are paid in full. All items must be removed no later than 4pm August 6th.
11. 10% ONLINE BUYERS PREMIUM.
10% BUYERS PREMIUM ONSITE 15% ONLINE
CASH AND CHECK PREFERRED. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted with a $50 minimum purchase. However, we ask for your cooperation in helping us avoid card processing fees whenever possible, so that we can continue offering the option without passing the costs to our customers.
SHIPPING / PICK UP
No items will be shipped unless prior arrangements are made. All items must be removed from the property no later than 4pm on August 6th